I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 1 December 2011

Song # 700

SECOND SIGHT
Claustrophobic as the hall stairs cupboard
Cups breaking up having a smashing time
Time after time, day follows night time too
To the woods and onward, upward sometimes

Out beyond the confines of dieing flesh
Fleshpots revisited from a great height
Heightened by the secret of second sight
Sighing as the daylight dawns a new day

Who told you that tomorrow never comes?
Come with me... back to the next century!
Cents, Dollars, Euro's, and Pounds can't buy this...
Thisaway or that? Lure versus the pull.

At the speed of thought we ride the night air
Airing cupboards of the mind unconfined
01122011

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.