I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 2 December 2011

Song # 702

UNDER THE WALLPAPER
Don't don't think things will change that much ever
Only one in this world that understands
Wednesday morning out on the town if only...
Natasha, makes the difference and I don't

Yes she is my wonderful my only
Only one in this world that understands
Under the wallpaper where do I look
Returns to the mental picture fuzzy

Fuzzy so fuzzy she's fading under
Under the wallpaper where do I look
Every time I think of her she returns
Lookalikes will never match yesterday
02122011/1

3 comments:

  1. Game On!! This is an acrostic anagram of an acrostic - I will reveal the acrostic on Tuesday, if no one beats me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jinksy! 'Wonderful You' is correct, I've posted the revelation above this post.

    Thanks for playing along, I'll have to write another one now!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.