I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 8 December 2013

After death...

TWENTY ONE FOUR TWO
ABC PC Double Dutch to me
I asked him what the difference is between
BC / AD and BCE / CE
Nothing he tells me apart from PC

Common Era is a common error
Before Common Era was Before Christ
So One O One Three BC / BCE
Would be three thousand years ago you see

Therefore then give or take a day in time
We'll all be One Hundred and Twenty nine
Or perhaps plus in Anno Domini
Twenty One Four Two AD or CE

I always thought AD was After Death
He tells me it’s the year that Christ was born

081213

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.