I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 7 April 2014

NaPoWriMo Day Seven

Day Seven

Today’s prompt is to write a love poem . . . but the object of the poem should be inanimate. You can write a love poem to your favorite pen, the teddy bear you had as a child (and maybe still have), or anything else, so long as it’s not alive! Happy writing.

THIS THING I LOVE
Try to get this under your skin
Don’t go mess with my anything
His blue suede shoes separate him
But what Hurdy Gurdy have I got

You think that I’m a closet what
This and this but you don’t know that
You got me thinking that I love my hat
When all I really want to do is sing

About the one thing that I am loving
And that’s a thing that’s only got one string
I wish that I could make it ding-a-ling
This thing I love is my guitar a lot
070414

My Day Seven for 2013

Here's a link to one I did earlier.

7 comments:

  1. I had to try so hard not to write a poem about a guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one...! I did the guitar piece yesterday... but you can check out new footage of Changnoi in action on my facebook page...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it last night, was Changnoi the one that was singing?

      Delete
    2. That's him... Yellow hair for Songkhran... I guess it means he's a royalist!

      Delete
    3. I thought it was him, very impressive.

      Delete
  3. Ah, yes, very nice! Guitars are pretty cool.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerridwen, I love my one string thing!

      Delete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.