I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 21 January 2017

Taking on the World...

AND THEN SHE…
And then she opens up my head
And tries in vain to find my brain
She didn’t leave me there for dead
She found a way to cure my pain

She cauterised me with her love
I had to let her do her thing
And although it was really fun
It felt like ten rounds in the ring

In the rain again and walking
Yeah working for the money man
Taking on the world just talking
And doing it the best I can

She injects dye to make me blue
And then she says she loves me true…

20117

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.