I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 23 January 2017

Toy Gangsta

SHE PAINTS
She paints with words upon the wall
Her bitter accent sounds so cold
Speaks sixty languages in all
And walks on stilts so I’ve been told

And still her portrait grows and grows
Towering high like city cranes
On bended knee she paints her toes
With fuchsias reds and blues insane

Like scaffolding on castor wheels                                     
Spring water flows but soon turns brown
Dressed to the nines with broken heels
Blackfriars bridge in Salford town

Shot by Toy Gangsta high on crime
We all fall down like in the rhyme
23117

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.