I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 14 April 2018

Day Fourteen


DAY FOURTEEN

SIXTEEN THINGS
You can dream a little loving
moving on to a hot lips kiss
Miss little Miss Understood
moody as Monday come home
me and my shadow are waiting

Wait hold on someone's here
there you go I knew it would work
park the motor and come on over
very nice to have you in town
nowt like folks to get yer back up

Super duper every time you lose
lost like this for a little while
mile after mile you trust in them
hem it up easy as you go along
song to sing or you can plan solid

I sold it so you can too
007 trust in the man from MI6
sixteen things that won't go wrong
song for singers sinners on song
wrong on right or right on wrong
140418

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.