I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 6 April 2018

Day Six


DAY SIX

FRIDAY MORNING
(NEAR TAMERTON LAKE)
The weekend starts here and the neighbours are up with the lark out in the garden mowing the grass trimming the hedge painting the fence cleaning the pool they must have nothing better to do – and I'm up in bed with a contagious bout of the flu sweating streams one minute and shivering like a troglodyte the next and now that I've started to cough my throat is really getting sore – the neighbours are at it again they've just come back from the tidal creek with fish and foraged mushrooms and fallen tree branches to fuel their barbecue tonight it's not even a sunny day but they're out there shouting the odds the radio blaring and the dogs barking and the kids crying what am I going to do?
060418

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.