I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 30 March 2012

NaPoWriMo 2012 - Introducion

INTRODUCTION
Welcome to National Poetry Writing Month (in America and Canada) 2012, Yes it's that time of year again, and I've just signed up on Maureen's site, it would be fun if you could join in the action too!
THIRTY POEMS
The idea is to write a poem-a-day for the thirty days of April. You can publish them on your blog and submit the post to any number of prompt sites.
HAIKU HEIGHTS
One site I know of that is offering prompts this year is Haiku Heights, so if you fancy writing all Haiku, or just the odd one, this site is definitely worth a look!
MY FOURTH YEAR
This is my fourth year as a participant on NaPoWriMo and you can read all my previous work on this blog, simply scroll down the sidebar on SweetTalkingGuy.. and you'll find my daily entries for 2009, 2010, and 2011.
HAIKU CHALLENGE
I also did The Haiku Heights Haiku challenge last September, and more recently I took part in The February Haiku Challenge at Few Miles. You can check my entries in the sidebar.
BREAK~A~LEG
Go on, go for it, I know you want to!!!
Link

2 comments:

  1. hi andy, glad to know that you are tackling NaPoWriMo again. will be reading your works.

    i am in too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, Andy. There's another challenge - A-Z of blogging (here's the link if there's anybody interested http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2012-to-z-challenge-sign-up-list.html ). Looks like we'll all be busy!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.