I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 10 April 2016

Day Ten

NaPoWriMo 2016

Day Ten

The prompt at NaPoWriMo today was
to write a book spine poem. I chose five
books from my bookcase and wrote the following:

UP ON THE BOOKCASE
Up on the bookcase she’s still writing plays
Adventures melt titles leap off the shelf
Ben Okri – An African Elegy
Books with a bit of wear and tear like Skin

Ten Short Plays – Nicola Batty & co
Memories of places we used to go
Guide to the Musée d’Orsay - in Paris
Modigliani on the hotel wall

The Weirdstone Of Brisingamen – Garner
The very last book that she ever bought
Debut On Two – a BBC Books book
Up on the bookcase with her play inside

100416 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.