I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 28 April 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 Day Twenty-Eight

Day Twenty-Eight

INVISIBLE
Sitting in a glass cage standing
guards are waiting on the landing
to shoot an escapee on sight
No such thing misunderstanding

Waiting for the food to come
They've got to have some
No one knows how long they've been there
Squatting in that dark dark dome

They don’t have the gall to complain
No one cares about their pain
Invisible to all and sundry
But not to one another again
Repeat
280414

My Day Twenty-Eight from 2013

1 comment:

  1. I get the feeling that even if they become visible they still won't be acknowledged... ... but those who know about them now... are happy... ... metaphorically...

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.