I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 21 April 2016

Day Twenty One


Day Twenty One

FIGHTING FOR LIFE
Standing still revolving at the same time
Itemise this and that throw the other
Her blanket keeps her warm on the dry nights
Nights when it rains she sleeps under the arch

The arches where all the addicted go
Going there is the worst thing that she hates
She hates it more than queuing up for food
Food that she gets once a day God bless her

Her and a million like her sleep outside
Outside in all weathers fighting for life
File this that and the other sling your hook
Cook some soup take it down to the kitchen

The kitchen where the fire is always hot
Shot to bits on a Saturday so what
210416


I didn’t do the prompt at NaPoWriMo today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.