I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 4 April 2015

Day Four 2015

NaPoWriMo 2015
Day Four
I took the end line rhymes from Shakespeare's Sonnet XLI and created this:


GOD’S SON
And nothing of salvation's down to me
all of the praise God's son we give to thee

It doesn't really matter who commits
The sins the desperate sins of our heart
We all think youth and beauty well befits
And on this stage we all perform our art

We are players and some of us once won
By slight of hand and sometimes we assailed
The one who came to save us God’s own son
But thankfully no matter He prevailed

And through temptation He did not forbear
Oh we will reign with Him as in our youth
And like the thief we’re going to be there
In paradise and then we’ll know the truth

All of the praise God’s Son we give to thee
And nothing of salvation’s down to me

040415

1 comment:

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.