I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 30 April 2016

Day Thirty

NaPoWriMo 2016

Day Thirty

TOENAILS BLUE
You know
I know that - you’re playing a game
You tell me you paint your toenails blue
You mess with my head - but you stay the same
All night you talk to…? I haven’t a clue

You know
I know that - there is only you
Behind your grin and bear it persona
Sparkling and dizzy - and heady just you
Fizzy like Tizer pop and Corona

You know
I know that - you figured me out
You’ve got to stop sending – post cards in code
Stop listening to the monsters that shout
And mail me a letter to my abode

You know
I know that - the other and this
You know
I know that - it’s you that I miss

300416 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.