I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 5 April 2015

Day Five 2015

OTHER WORLDS
Get back in your makeshift spaceship and fly
I don't want to go to your other worlds
Other worlds where the two suns always shine
Shining down on Brown Sugar Beach all day

Day after day and all night too of course
Because there is no night where you come from
Fromage et frites are for Mooner’s only
Lonely people that populate this Earth

Earthlings are not welcome where you go to
Too many of us have been robotised
Robots running round doing dirty work
Working twenty four seven three six five

I've got an idea you've got a tin pan
Man Friday that looks much like me get back

050415

1 comment:

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.