I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 5 April 2014

NaPoWriMo Day Five

Day Five
NaPoWriMo 2014

LOTTO
You probably wouldn't play if you
didn't think that you would win one day
And every little win bolsters you up makes
you more determined to reach the finishing line

Fishing for pennies in my pocket
I know that it’s my turn next

I just need to concentrate on all those balls
cross my fingers tight behind my back
and pray to the god who knows my needs
Wake up and smell the smackeroonies

050414

My Day Five from 2013

4 comments:

  1. Actually the probability of winning is largely independent of whether you have a ticket or not. (No cake here either.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I guess winning would be the icing on the cake.

      Delete
  2. I'll give you next week's winning numbers... next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stan, I've got the numbers I just don't know which are the first six out of the bag.

      Delete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.