I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 30 April 2012

Day Thirty

NaPoWriMo 2012

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD
Win draw lose nothing changes we're the blues
The blues are out to get you watch your back
Back off roll over lie still and shut up
Upstairs in the counting house they will win.


Welcome to the lions den uni-ted
uni-ted were once the big noise round here
here there and everywhere the biggest club
the biggest club in the world you're welcome.


If like me you're off to see the wizard
wise up and get behind the richest club
the richest club in the world v the rest
rest assured we'll see this time only if...

The poor will  be last the last will be poor
Pour yourself a stiff drink unite the poor.
30042012









1 comment:

  1. I like this blog so that’s why this blog sure nice 

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.