I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Saturday 20 April 2013

NaPoWriMo 2013
Day Twenty

The prompt today at NaPoWriMo.net is as follows: Today I challenge you to write a poem that uses at least five of the following words: owl, generator, abscond, upwind, squander, clove, miraculous, dunderhead, cyclops, willowy, mercurial, seaweed, gutter, non-pareil, artillery, salt, curl, ego, rodomontade, elusive, twice, ghost, cheese, cowbird, truffle, svelte, quahog, bilious.
Happy writing!

Here's mine: (I chose - upwind, clove, twice, ghost, and mercurial).

A MERCURIAL GHOST
A mercurial ghost came to visit
it isn't a ghost it's a ghoul is it
sitting there upwind
Indian Queens grinned
edging over the clove twice revisit
200413

4 comments:

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.