I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Day Nineteen

NaPoWriMo 2016                                             

Day Nineteen

HOW TO TAME A TROGLODYTE
Is life a competition or a game
Pray tell me soon my all creative one
Ask your troglodyte to discuss his name
He’ll grunt and groan ignoring you for fun
Club you to kingdom come if you let him
You need to exercise control all day
Bind him tightly and whip him till he’s thin
Feed him minute amounts and make him pay
For sins of generations on his back
Exact his breath with boiling lemonade
Kick his wisdom teeth into a black sack
When he’s ready send him out on a raid
Buy ‘How to Tame a Troglodyte’ the book
Make sure the author signs it take a look
190416


The prompt at NaPoWriMo today was to write a ‘How To’ poem


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.