I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 3 April 2014

NaPoWriMo Day Three

Day Three
NaPoWriMo 2014

Today’s prompt at NaPoWriMo - 

In keeping with today’s status as the third day of NaPoWriMo, I challenge you to write a charm – a simple rhyming poem, in the style of a recipe-slash-nursery rhyme. It could be a charm against warts, or against traffic tickets. It could be a charm to bring love, or to bring free pizzas from your local radio station.

Here’s my attempt :

OLD LADY MOON
Old Lady Moon she sang a tune
As she mixed up the pottage
Stir it out be rid of gout
She called from her cottage

She boiled it up into a cup
With a kilogram of sage
In went plums she banged the drums
And nobody knew her age
030414

My Day Three from 2013

2 comments:

  1. 'Yai Moon'... as we call her in Nongbualamphu... is actually only 47 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stan, now everybody knows how old she is.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.