I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 5 April 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017 Day Five

DAY FIVE

BETWEEN COURSES
Counting bricks and talking between courses
Pointing out different things about them
Is it a cavity wall or solid?
When was it laid and is the Brickie dead?

Would you like some pudding or just coffee?
The appetizers were really tasty
I’ll take the fillet steak medium rare
And a side salad with cheese; hold the fries

The Weavers cottage had Flemish bonding
Except the chimney stack was clad with slate
So why did they render the gable end?
And whoever painted the old front porch?

I’ll have the chocolate button cheesecake please
And a nice cup of your milky coffee

050417

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.