I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 14 April 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017 Day Fourteen

DAY FOURTEEN 

DRIVING
Driving waiting for something to happen or not
She throws a butchers hook at me
I catch it out of the corner of my eye
She clocks me looking at her and goes all coy
Did you enjoy the movie she asks at last
Yes I reply comedy films are my favourite
She’s got a nice face but she’s as high as a kite
She looks away and keeps on driving
We must be nearly there by now it dawned on me
It’s almost daylight I said out loud but she didn’t hear…
Back at the hotel I say goodnight and lock my room
The guy next door is snoring - blowing the paper off the wall
140417

My Fun Song Portaferry is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.