I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Day Twenty Nine

Nearly there...

YOUR CALL
Every time she calls me up I’m sleeping
Weeping on my pillow the night time through
Rough as the proverbial you know what
Hatters aren't as mad as they've been painted
Tainted love jilted like John and his ilk

Silk ties are back in fashion at Oxfam
Families can't afford to shop there these days
Way too expensive for the average Joe
Joking aside why do they charge so much
Such and such and all her friends won't go there

Here I am still crying over spilt milk
Silk ties and fancy scarves will have to wait
It’s not as easy as some people think
Drinking myself to death over that girl
Shirley I’m too tired to answer your call
290415


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.