I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 30 April 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 DayThirty

Day Thirty

WONDERFUL TIMES
After the highs come a rake of lows
Slow down and let those pills start to flow
To flow or not to fly that is the Western
Stern like Victorian laughter after

Wonderful times for all and sundry
Sun dry the washing it won't take too long
Longing to meet you let’s make it a date
Dates or figs we'll have wonderful times

Twenty fourteen is no mean year dot com
Come on in the water’s wet hold my towel
Two Wellington boots and a penny chew
Choose me first for fun in twenty fourteen
300414

My Day Thirty from 2013

1 comment:

  1. Fill those wellington boots and let the good times roll!

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.