I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 27 April 2015

Day Twenty Seven

BACKYARD BLUES...
barking up the wrong tree
the only tree that we've got
it’s mad to bark yourself
but we don't keep dogs
even if we did who’s to say
that they would bark
especially up a tree
just because we want them to
imagine that then
a dog that refuses to bark
refuses to go to the park
and play Frisbee
what sort of dog is that
he just sits in the backyard all day
taking in the winter sun
dreaming dreams about the pyramids
that they found in Tenerife
I bet he doesn't refuse to eat
270415


No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.