I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 22 April 2016

Day Twenty Two


Day Twenty Two

ITZY BITZY 
When the sun is shining right through
Rough as you are and feeling blue
Phew Itzy Bitzy Timbucktoo
Choose to be there I want you too

Phew relief that you came back home
Rome is no place for one so young
So young Itzy Bitzy like you
Bleu as they say you are en France

Dancing cool to the latest dance
Romance like Venice and Paris
Marry in the Blacksmith’s workshop
Hop on a train to Gretna Green 

Seen scene everybody’s seen you
You know it’s Earth Day when the sun …

220416

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.