I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 17 April 2013

NaPoWriMo 2013 Day Seventeen

NaPoWriMo 2013
Day Seventeen

Today is Margaret Thatcher's funeral
and it was revealed during the service
at St. Paul's Cathedral in the City of London
that she was part of the scientific team that
invented Mr Whippy ice cream.
My prompt for today is to write a nursery rhyme
about her. So for today only, no matter what
your political persuasion, this is just for fun.

MRS. THATCH
Grantham grocers counter slices
mixing Mr Whippy ices
A ceremonial dispatch
at Saint Paul's for Mrs Thatch
170413

Day Seventeen last year.

Finally, just for the record - Bus Degradation. 

2 comments:

  1. This lady is not for turning in her grave...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stan, I put a link to my Bus Deregulation post which includes the poem Bus Degradation, to show the other side.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.