I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Day Twelve

NaPoWriMo 2016

Day Twelve

The prompt at NaPoWriMo today was to write an Index Poem.

Here's my attempt:

AN INDEX POEM
Acid heads are as bad as those that are
Alcohol fuelled filled to overflowing
Aluminium cans get kicked down the street
Ammunition can be so explosive

Batteries can power her motor and
Bleach can be used to clean her kitchen sink
Bombs can explode at unexpected times
Brown can be seen as a colour or not 

Calcium’s out there in rocks and in chalk
Carbon can be found in the sun and stars
Charcoal can be kicked about the back yard
Chrome she cleans with aluminium foil

Detonate the bombs and ammunition
Dimes cents dollars and yen can’t compensate

120416

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.