I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Wednesday 26 April 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017 Day Twenty Six

DAY TWENTY SIX

LOOKING FOR A LOVER
Happy as Larry I think we’ve said that before sometime somehow when?
She searches the internet looking for the perfect partner skew whiff
Online dating dotty as Daisy she drives herself crazy looking

She finds him eventually draws him in sucks him up knocks him sideways
He like her is just such a fool no one can win in this dating game
She goes to the gym and lives on protein shakes looking for a lover

You can’t buy peace of mind no matter how proactive you are Shirley
It’s been a while, so glad you contacted me, I knew you would one day
Trouble is the roubles I had have been devalued now like beetroot

Everybody’s in the same boat stuck up the creek without a paddle
Floating with the tide no control over the direction it takes them
All rivers lead to the sea all roads lead to Rome my heart leads to thee

260417

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.