I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 15 April 2012

Day Fifteen

NaPoWriMo 2012

VIVE LA DIFFERENCE
The difference a day can make
bake a cake three points if we win
Winners and losers what's the score
scorn if they lose win we will sing

Singles doubles and treble top
top of the morning to you too
two four six eight etcetera
etcetera and er so forth

Fourth place in the Grand National
national anthem takes seconds
second in the Premiership
premium blues win away day

Daydreaming of coming on top
topping out Vive la difference
15042012


1 comment:

  1. "the difference a day can make" indeed! Name your choice. I really enjoyed this poem of yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.