I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Monday 17 April 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017 Day Seventeen

DAY SEVENTEEN

WELL - THINK
Well some watering holes don’t hold clean water what can we do but dig down deeper everybody knows that Africa is a continent but who didn’t tell you about the hidden places deep down under the ocean there’s another world down there man where people like you and I go to live instead of die why wouldn’t you want to know about it why wouldn’t you want to go there if you could many do but some don’t I don’t know why they don’t want to I can’t understand the mentality at all of course you can take a horse to water but you can’t make him drink so I guess you can bless someone with an imaginative tale but you can’t make him think well some watering holes don’t hold clean water what can we do but dig down deeper everybody knows that Africa is a continent but who didn’t tell you about the hidden places deep down under the ocean there’s another world down there man where people like you and I go to live instead of die why wouldn’t you want to know about it why wouldn’t you want to go there if you could many do but some don’t I don’t know why they don’t want to I can’t understand the mentality at all of course you can take a horse to water but you can’t make him drink so I guess you can bless someone with an imaginative tale but you can’t make him think

170417

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.