I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Sunday 22 April 2012

Day Twenty-Two

NaPoWriMo 2012

The prompt today at Sunday Scribblings is Marathon.

Here's mine:

FOR WILSON KIPSANG
Happiness is such a wonderful thing
singing like Wilson Kipsang when he won
in two hours four minutes and something.

Happiness is such a wonderful thing
all the adulation and the gold bling
for running in the London Marathon.

Happiness is such a wonderful thing
singing like Wilson Kipsang when he won.
22042012


6 comments:

  1. Not a name I know but you clearly got inside his head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you relate a general happiness to how this guy must have felt after achieving, what I'm sure must have been, a goal that he focused and worked on so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The winner today..I hope he remembers that moment..I am sure he will..you captured it to the winning line..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tribute to Kipsang's run. Let's hope he can repeat it in the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know a thing about the London Marathon, but I know a great triolet when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you conveyed that happiness ......

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.