I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 7 April 2016

Day Seven

NaPoWriMo 2016

Day Seven

The prompt at NaPoWriMo today was to write a Tritina

Here's mine:

POOR CANDLESTICK MAKER
He might love her but she loves the Butcher
Next time I think he will try the Baker
Butcher Baker or Candyfloss Maker

He even asked out the Cocktail Shaker
Still no joy for she too loves the Butcher
Cake in hand he’s waiting for the Baker

She was late coming out of the Bakers
When she did he said Hey Miss Cake Maker
She said what? And went into the Butchers

Butcher Baker poor Candlestick Maker

070416 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.