I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Friday 1 April 2011

NaPoWriMo 2011 Day One

DAY ONE
April is National Poetry Writing Month in America.
Many poets commit themselves to writing thirty poems in thirty days.
I had a go last year and in 2009 and although I didn't write anything brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. So here I am sitting at the keyboard, waiting for inspiration...

MAGIC
Magic
The Magician
Pulls rabbits out of hats
I wish that I could do that too
Tricky
01042011


Posted to:
facebook!
Writer's Island

10 comments:

  1. Having a blog just for NaPoWriMo is a good idea. Wish I would have thought of it - maybe next year. Good luck and I'll be reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zouxzoux, thanks for visiting, and if you scroll down my side bar you'll find lots of other stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just did it... Nice Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stan, trouble is I can't find it now, and I think the real trick is fitting it back in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. smashing start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, getting the rabbit back in the hat is the assistant's job. That's what they get paid for. Like your take on this first day of the Journey. Magicians are we!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Andy it is nice to see you. Let the magic begin! Wonderful opening poem for today.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to spending April with you!!

    Woot Woot!

    My poem for Day 1

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun we're all having. Long may it continue. Don't forget to feed the rabbit - there are a lot of dandelions on our lawn I could send you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a very auspicious start. Hang in there. It'll be over before ya know it.

    ReplyDelete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.